After my Quality of Life Dashboard project (which is still glacially inching towards the finish line), I decided I have mad love for (a) Leaflet and (b) Bootstrap. I tossed together a template I can use to quick-start new projects, and then I thought somebody else might find it useful. So…
- Fully functioning map via Leaflet with marker/popup.
- Autocomplete search (you’ll have to give this an enema for your stuff).
- Responsive design - scales from a phone to a desktop, including a button-ized header.
- Good print styling.
- Light-weight (at least for one of my apps).
- Clean/little code, which makes it easier to grok and throw at different tasks.
It’s part of my move away from hey-look-I’m-just-like-ArcMap apps to better design and usability. MIT licensed, so use it however you wish, and as always, patches are most welcome.