OpenLayers 2.6 Released
In the ohboy-ohboy-ohboy department, OpenLayers 2.6 has been released.
What’s new in this release?
- Resolved 294 bug tickets.
- Better looking, Google-ish popups.
- Improved panning on commercial data providers (Google, Yahoo, etc.).
- Animated panning and zooming image transitions on the map.
- Client-side reprojection support (proj4js library for things other than spherical mercator).
- Improved styling, including SLD support for vector services.
- Improvements to KML, GML, and GeoRSS support.
- New ScaleLine Control for a scale bar.
- Navigation History control for map history navigation.
- And more!
Congratulations to the OpenLayers folks on another great build! When I get Geospatial Portal tweaked out with the new library I’ll post a new build on the project page.